Channel Vision B-300 - Cat5 Camera Balun for Camera Video, Audio and Power
The B-300 Balun for Video Audio and Power provides the necessary impedance transformation to transition from 75 ohm coax to twisted pair cabling. It is a great way to deliver video, audio, and power from a security camera when you only have a CAT5 cable running to the camera location and no coax. The low cost, simplicity, and availability of twisted pair cable, makes the B-300 a convenient choice for both new construction and retro-fit applications.
B-300 is sold in pairs.
- Sends video, audio and power over 1,000 ft. of CAT5
- Includes both transmit and receiver units
- Compatible with Category 5, 5e and 6 wiring
- Small size allows for installation in crowded spaces
- Video In/Out: BNC Male Connector
- Video Format: RS170, NTSC, CCIR or SECAM
- Video Attenuation: 0.5dB (typical)
- Operation Frequency Range: 0 to 10MHz
- Operating Temperature: -10˚ C to 70˚ C
- Twisted Pair Connector: RJ-45 connector
- Common Mode Rejection: 50dB
- Transmission Distance: Max 1000 ft.
- Wire Type: UTP Category 5, 5e or 6
- Dimensions: 0.86” x 0.8” x 1.7” (excluding connectors) 22mm x 21mm 4.3mm
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.