The KT-200 Door Controller is the basis of a 2-door access control system. The KT-200 is capable of controlling two separate doors or a single door (with readers on each side of the door). To form the system, each KT-200 is linked to other KT-200s using an "RS-485" communication bus. A smaller initial system can grow to secure hundreds of doors just by adding more controllers and the appropriate software.
- 2 doors / 2 readers panel
- Built-in power supply for door locks (24 VDC)
- 16 supervised inputs
- 2 form C relays
- RS-485 / RS-232 communication ports
- Optional REB-8 relay modules (2 per KT-200)
- Lithium batteries for memory backup
- Status LED on board
- ABA - Wiegand - BCD data input
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.