Arlington Industries LVDR2 - 2-Gang Power and Low Voltage Box for Existing Construction
Arlington’s LVDR2 dual voltage, 2-gang box for retrofit work also installs power and low voltage outlets together in one neat location.
This 17 cu. inch box delivers a secure installation and adjusts to fit walls from 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick in existing construction.
As the imounting screws are tightened, the wings flip up, locking the box firmly in place.
The low voltage side, for low voltage/Class 2 wiring includes combo 1/2" and 3/4" KOs for raceway.
Features and Benefits:
- Saves time and money...competitively priced!
- Neatly installs power and phone/cable outlets together, in one location
- Fast and easy installation...bracket is its own template for cut out
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- For raceway, the low voltage side provides a combo 1/2" and 3/4" KO
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Includes installed NM connector on power side
- Two hour fire rating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.