Arlington Industries TVB613 - Recessed TV Box™ for Power and Low Voltage
Non-metallic and metallic, combination power and low voltage box. For power and phone/cable/speaker/surround sound installations.
Arlington’s recessed TV BOX™ for new or old work allows LCD and plasma TVs to be placed flush against the wall.
Its double-gang, combo box design allows you to install two duplex (power) receptacles – or you can use the box separator to install one low voltage device and one power duplex receptacle. There are also two additional built-in mounts for low voltage, data/media connections like speakers, satellite TV, surround-sound, etc.
The 13" wide, non-metallic TV BOX mounts securely between 16" on center studs.
The box is recessed, so plugs don’t extend past the wall. You can mount TVs flush or push furniture closer to the wall.
Features and Benefits:
- Use metallic boxes where metal raceways are required
- Perfect for flat screen plasma/LCD televisions
- For new or existing construction
- Recessed, so plugs do not protrude from wall
- Trim ring covers cut edge of drywall
- Trim ring (TVB613) and cover (TVB613C) are textured/paintable
- (2) low voltage mounts are built-in
- Low voltage separator provided for built-in 2-gang device box so power and low voltage can be combined
TVB613 Instructional Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.