Arlington Industries TVB713 - Recessed TV Box™ with Angled Openings
For new or existing construction. Non-Metallic recessed combo boxes for power and low voltage for class 2 wiring of satellite or cable TV, speakers, etc.
Arlington’s plastic recessed combination power and low voltage TV BOX™ offers the secure, easy way to mount flatscreen TVs flush against a wall. Designed for new or old work, our TVB712 and TVB713 boxes have angled outlet boxes that take convenience to a new level.
Its double-gang, combo box design allows you to install two duplex (power) receptacles – or you can use the box separator to install one low voltage device and one power duplex receptacle. There are also two additional built-in mounts for low voltage, data/media connections like speakers, satellite TV, surround-sound, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-metallic, paintable trim plate
- For new or old work
- For new or existing construction
- Positioning tabs for 1/2" wall thickness assure accurate placement on stud in new construction
- For retrofit, use enclosure (without the trim plate) as a template for the wall opening
- Optional covers for unused boxes
TVB713 Instructional Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.