Arlington Industries TVBR2505K - 2 Box TV Bridge™ Kit for Flat-Screen TVs
Arlington’s new TVBR2505K TV Bridge™ includes TWO recessed power/low voltage combo boxes and all the connections you need (except for NM cable) to install a flat screen TV in an existing wall.
Installation is faster because we’ve done the advance assembly work for you! You’ll get a fully assembled, recessed box, with pre-wired receptacle, device, flexible cord and cord grip.
The best part is there’s no need to run cable from a panel box – or cut holes in your framing members. Just cut two holes in the wall and access power from an existing, nearby source.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast, easy, convenient – saves time and money!
- Secure installation. Good looks. A great finish.
- All wires stay hidden behind the wall – no messy wires running down the wall from TV to components.
- Plugs stay inside the electrical box – don’t protrude past the wall.
- • Mounting wings hold boxes securely against wall when screws are tightened.
- Paintable Trim Plate
- 18.0 Cubic Inch Recessed Boxes
TVBR2505K Instructional Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.