Byte Brothers RWC1000K - Real World Certifier Kit
If your toolbox is full of $200, $300 and $400 testers, why do you need a Real World Certifier? Your testers can tell you if your cable is wired correctly.... but they can't tell you how fast the cable is capable of operating. The Real World Certifier tells you if your cable is wired correctly.... and the speed at which your cable is capable of operating!!
- Performance certify and troubleshoot all LAN hardware and cabling.
- Compatible with all 10Mb, 100Mb and Gigabit networks!
- Test existing cables for higher speed compatibility
- Spot faulty wiring closet jumpers from your office wall outlet
- Detect worn connectors and faulty terminations
- Identify excessively noisy cables
- Decode 10/100/1000 pcs, switches and hubs for advertised capability
- Go "inline" between two LAN devices and identify the negotiated speed
- Test 10/100/1000 pcs, switches and hubs for adequate signal levels
- Perform your own inspection on newly purchased devices and cables
- Identify network bottlenecks caused by slow running links
- Print "receipt" to document test results
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.