Channel Vision 6126 IR Color Dome Camera
Channel Vision's Infrared (IR) Illuminated Color Dome Camera has a stylish design and small size that make it ideal for residential and small business CCTV installations where the infrared dome camera must be unobtrusive and capable of recording in total darkness.
Power Supply 5015PS is NOT Included
Item# : 6126 (White Housing)
- High quality 1/3" Hi-Res CCD sensor
- 540 TV lines of resolution
- 24 piece LED IR illuminator with built-in light sensor
- View images 60 feet away in total darkness
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Auto White Balance (AWB)
- Image Sensor: 1/3” Hi-Res CCD
- Picture Elements: NTSC: 768x494
- Resolution: 540 lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 48 dB
- Min Illumination: 0.03 LUX @ F1.2(Day), 0 LUX @ F2.0(Night)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60s - 1/100,000s
- Flicker less Mode: ON/OFF switchable
- Gain Control: High / Low switchable
- Auto White Balance: Automatic
- Back Light Comp.: ON/OFF switchable
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Camera Lens: 3.6mm (Fixed Lens)
- Sync. System: Internal, Negative sync.
- Power Requirements: 12VDC
- Power Consumption: 80mA (IR off), 360mA (IR on - max)
- Infrared Illumination: 24 IR LEDs
- LED Wavelength: 850nm
- Illumination Distance: 60 feet
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p @ 75 ohms
- Dimensions: Dia. 4.39”, Height 3.27”
- Operating Temp: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.