Channel Vision B-201 - 1 Camera CAT5 Passive Video Balun
Channel Vision’s 1 Camera CAT5 Passive Video Balun provides the necessary impedance transformation to transition from 75 ohm coax to twisted pair cabling. It is a great way to deliver video from a video surveillance camera when you only have a twisted pair run to the camera location and no coax. The low cost, simplicity, and availability of twisted pair cable makes the B-201 a convenient choice for both new construction and retro-fit applications.
- Sends video over 1,000 ft. of twisted pair (1,000 ft Max transmission distance)
- Compatible with Category 5, 5e, 6 wiring
- Small size allows installation in crowded spaces
- Video In/Out: BNC Male Connector
- Video Format: RS170, NTSC, CCIR or SECAM
- Surge Suppression: 6,000V
- Transmission Distance: Max 1,000ft.
- Operation Frequency Range: 0 to 6MHz
- Twisted Pair Connector: Two screw terminals
- Common Mode Rejection: 60dB
- Wire Type: 1-pair, UTP Category 5, 5e or 6
- Dimensions: 1.26” x 0.83” x 0.59”(32mm x 21mm 15mm)
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.