Channel Vision C-0150E 50 Inch Structured Wiring Enclosure
Includes screws, grommets, wire mgmt straps, cable identifiers & cardboard rough in cable protector
Structured Wiring Enclosures from Channel Vision Technology are designed to be the central “brain” of the home distributing Audio, Video, Phone, and Data to different rooms in the home and office. Channel Vision’s structured wiring enclosures are aggressively priced and are built to easily accommodate Push-and-Lock Modules for Video, Voice, Data and Power. All Channel Vision enclosures are built with durable 16 gauge steel and with a clean white powder coating finish. Channel Vision’s structured wiring enclosures ensure home builders and customer integrators have the space to accommodate everything needed for a well connected home.
Item# : C-0150E
- Complies with UL standards
- Designed to serve as the central networking panel for modular push and lock telephone, video, data and power modules.
- Electrical Gang Box Knockout with Grounding Screw
- Sturdy 18 gauge Steel Construction with a clean Powder Coated White finish
- Includes Wire Management Straps, Large Cable Knockouts, Grommets, and Cable Identifiers
- 50"(L) x 14"(W) x 3 5/8"(D) Enclosure
- Includes single piece grommets, wire management straps, cable identifiers, & cardboard rough in cable protector
- UL Approved
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.