Channel Vision C-0434 - 8×10 KSU Phone Distribution Module
Channel Vision’s KSU Phone Distribution System provides a simple interface between individual stations and the KSU control unit. Model C-0434 and its associated components create a hassle-free method of installing a phone unit by keeping all wires and connections organized and accessible at a central location. The C-0434 easily mounts into Channel Vision’s structured wiring enclosures using push and lock pins.
- Compatible with Panasonic® KXTA-624 KSU and most other systems utilizing modular style connectors
- Up to 8 CO line inputs via 110 punches
- Optional RJ-45 connection (CO’s 1-8)
- CO line 1 isolation for connection to security equipment
- Test port to speed system testing and installation
- Supports 4 door stations (KX-A62460 modules required)
- Outputs on both RJ-11 and RJ-14 connectors for compatibility with both single and two-pair systems
- Mounts into structured wiring enclosures using push and lock pins
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.