Channel Vision C-0497 - PCB Converter Module
Channel Vision’s KSU Connector is a great option for any home or business structured wiring installation. For a customized design, the KSU Connector module attaches to the KSU Phone Distribution Module 8×10 (C-0434) module and converts the Amphenol-style connector to individual RJ-11 and RJ-14 connectors. The C-0497 easily mounts into Channel Vision’s structured wiring enclosures using push and lock pins.
- Compatible with Panasonic® KXTA-624 KSU and most other systems utilizing modular style connectors
- Up to 8 CO line inputs via 110 punches
- Optional RJ-45 connection (CO’s 1-8)
- CO line 1 isolation for connection to security equipment
- Test port to speed system testing and installation
- 10 station side connections via 110 punch (expandable via C-0499)
- Up to 4 door stations easily attached
- Outputs on both RJ-11 and RJ-14 connectors for compatibility with both single and two-pair systems
- Dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 5.2” (W) x 1.2” (D)
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.