Channel Vision P-2044 - Crescendo 4x4 Cat5 Audio Hub
Channel Vision's Crescendo matrix allows up to 4 audio sources in and distributes them to 4 rooms (locations), independently enabling control and selection of any source (DVD, CD, Internet Radio, IPod etc), while others are listening to the source of their choice at the same time.
- LED status indicators
- Source specific IR routing
- Input connections: RJ-45 or RCA
- Output connections: RJ-45 or 110 punch-down
- Expandable to 16 zonesCompatible with Channel Vision’s Crescendo line of products:
- A0125 keypad controller
- A0240 80 Watt Amplifier
- A0302 Speaker Link
- A0350 100 watt in wall amplifier
- A0315 Dock made for iPod
- Power supply: 18VDC, 1.0Amp
- Cable requirements CAT5 or better
- Speaker impedance (A0240): 6-8 Ohm
- Max audio input level: 5 Vp-p
- Audio frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- IR frequency range supported: 30kHz – 56kHz
- IR sensor range (A0125): 40’@40kHz, 25’@56kHz
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +50ºC
- Dimensions: 7”W x 6.5”H x 1.25”D
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.