Kantech KT-400-CON Removable Terminal Block Spare Kit
KT-400 is an Ethernet-ready four-door controller that provides 128-bit AES encrypted communication with the EntraPass system and is a highly secure solution for any security-conscious business. KT-400 can easily be integrated into an existing EntraPass system with other Kantech controllers (KT-100 and KT-300) or can provide the foundation for a brand new security installation. With an onboard Ethernet port, an external IP device is no longer required to connect to the network. The onboard port is dual-sensing, which means the system senses whether the connection is 10Base-T or 100Base-T, and adjusts automatically for faster connectivity. KT-400 manages network polling and communicates with the EntraPass Gateway only when an event has occurred. Communication integrity is ensured through a heartbeat signal which is sent at regular intervals to the EntraPass system. This asynchronous communication significantly reduces the amount of bandwidth required to manage the access control system over the network.
- Supports four readers
- Onboard Ethernet 128-bit AES-encrypted communication with the EntraPass system ensures a high degree of network security
- Control the occupancy level in a defined location with the anti-passback feature
- 100,000 cards capacity and provides up to 20,000 concurrent events in stand-alone mode
- 256 outputs (four onboard) provide scalability
- Communicates with the EntraPass Gateway only when an event has occurred, ensuring low network bandwidth consumption (Special and Corporate Editions only)
- Verify and configure IP settings with a built-in web configuration page
- Supervised door lock outputs with internal or external power supply
- LEDs provide important controller status and diagnostic information
- Additional battery supervision and monitoring help ensure controller functionality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.