RS422 line driver extends RS422 up to 12,000 feet.
DL1142 RS422 Line Driver - 12,000 ft.
The DL1142 is designed for operation over category cabling and standard 24 AWG telephone pairs. This system allows you to use unshielded twisted pair cable making it unnecessary to use 18 AWG shielded pairs. The unit works equally well over existing communication cables, computer network spare pairs or new cable installations. A highly balanced output design assures that the system will not interfere with other equipment on the network. The DL1142 is designed for easy connection to standard security equipment, including keyboards, matrixes, P/T/Z systems, access control systems, CPU units, etc. The DL1142 is a single unit that connects to twisted pair wires and data via a screw less terminal block for 14 to 26 AWG wires. This unit can be installed at the data source or up to 4,000 feet away. The DL1142 outputs a data signal that will go for an additional 12,000 feet and allows up to 32 more data devices to be connected to it.
- EIA standard input and output
- Data speeds of 64K baud up to 12,000 feet
- Built-in surge suppression
- Balanced communication output can be run in the
- Same cable with telephone, video and other
- Computer signals
- Screw less terminal blocks allow easy connection to any wire type from 14 to 26 AWG
- RoHS COMPLIANT 2002/95/EC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.