Four Port Video Balun Hub. Four passive transceivers with built-in surge suppression.
Transmission up to 750 feet.
The Nitek VH439 is a four port video balun hub with built-in surge suppression. The four port video balun hub operates as a transmitter or receiver in an installation requiring the use of UTP cabling for security or CCTV cameras. The four port video balun hub with other Nitek UTP transmission products as well including, UTP video baluns, multi-channel UTP video hubs, standard passive video baluns transceivers or active receivers.
The multi-channel VH439 video balun hub is capable of transmitting or receiving four CCTV video signals over UTP cabling. Using a VH439 four port video balun hub provides a low cost means of sending high quality live video over standard category UTP cabling. The UTP video balun hub can also adapt to existing communication and computer network spare pairs. The VH439 can transmit CCTV and composite video signals up to 750 feet (225 meters) when used with other products in the passive UTP balun family. When used with a model TR515 or TR560 active video receivers, distances of 1,500 feet (450 meters) and 3,000 feet (900 meters) respectively can be attained. The VH439 UTP video balun hub is designed to provide superior immunity from noise and interference, such as RFI and EMI.
- Four Port Video Balun Hub
- Passive UTP Baluns require no power
- Quality video over ordinary twisted pair cable
- Built-in protection from power surges and transients
- High immunity to noise and interference
- Video & P/T/Z over a single pair with up-the-coax systems when used with passive baluns
- Highly compact, wall mounted unit
- RJ45 modular jack or screw terminals for easy connection when used with other passive baluns
- Video can be run in the same cable with telephone, computer signals and power
- Structured cabling environments
- Multi-camera applications through conduit (more cameras through a smaller diameter)
- Combining mid-span video runs into a single cable
Wire and Cable Recommendations
Nitek UTP baluns and UTP video transmission devices are recommended for use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wiring. The VH439 and all passive baluns manufactured by Nitek will operate over wire gauges from 26 AWG through 12 AWG but are optimized for 24 AWG. UTP or category cabling.
Individually shielded pairs should be avoided as they drastically reduce the operating range of Nitek UTP video transmission devices. Multi-pair cable with an overall shield is acceptable. CCTV and composite video signals can co-exist in the same UTP communication cables as telephone, computer, control signals, power voltages and other video signals. While video that is transmitted over UTP cable and through Nitek video baluns may be routed through telephone punch down blocks or terminals, any bridge-taps, also called T-taps and any resistive, capacitive or inductive devices MUST BE removed from the pair.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.