The P3POE16-500G is an unmanaged Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch designed for wiring LAN (WAN) access points, IP security cameras, VoIP telephone and other low port density installations. The P3POE16-500G provides 30W POE power, full load on all ports. The P3POE16-500G is a case-shaped device with a chassis of 1U high. It provides (16) Gigabit ports (10/100/1000 Base-TX) and 2 Combo RJ45/SFP Gigabit ports (1000M Base-X).
• Conforms to IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
• Provides (16) 10/100/1000M Base -TX ports and (2) 1000M Combo RJ45/SFP Base-TX Uplink Ports
• Open Port Design
• High back-plane bandwidth 36Gbps
• IEEE802.3x Flow control • Plug and play operation
• Surge protection for power port and data ports
• EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.