Platinum Tools 105023 ezEX38 - ezEX-RJ45 Cat5e UTP Connector 500pc Bulk Bag
The patented ezEX38 connectors feature a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows big’ conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. These connectors are used with Cat5e (Sm. Cat6) cabling and is recommended for PoE/PoE+ and Data applications. These connectors are also available in shielded (STP) internal ground style. The termination tool for these connectors is the EXO Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die (100061C).
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor) Size range: .033” – .038” (0.84 –0.97mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: .290” (7.36mm)
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- 5e/6/6A compliant
- Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
- TIA, TAA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
- Typically used with Cat5e (Sm. 6)
- Shielded (STP) Internal Ground available
- Made in the USA
- Patent 9,543,729 B2; 10,116,082 B2; & 10,573,990 B2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.