Platinum Tools T109C MapMaster mini Pocket Cable Test
The MapMaster™ mini detects faults and locations of RJ45 network cables. Good terminations, causes of faults and locations of cables are displayed on an LCD display. A set of five mapping remotes is included for locating cables terminated in wall jacks or patch panels. A built-in tone generator with 4 different tone combinations can be used with a tone probe to detect where a cable is routed and the location of the end of the cable.
- Detects Shorts, Opens, Miswires, Reversals, and Split-Pairs
- Built-in Tone Generator
- Map Multiple Locations
- Auto-off to Extend Battery Life
- Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance on network cables
- Identify patch panel port where network cable is terminated
- Determine wiring condition
- Identify up to 5 network cable runs at a time
- Find and fix position of exposed or hidden cables
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.