Platinum Tools TCB220 Coax Clarifier Coax Mapper/Tester 4 Coax RF Remotes
Dark unpowered coax systems give no clue as to their design, condition or configuration. The new Coax Clarifier™ makes it easy to discern the layout of a dark coax network, locate faults on individual cable runs, identify remotes through splitters, and determine cable run lengths. Separate wire mapping sets allows mapping the entire coax system and measure the quality and network characterization for carrying high grade video, surveillance data and HD programming
- Test, Identify, and Qualify Dark Coax Networks.
- Identifies cable faults
- Displays cable run quality
- Detects Coax RF Remotes through splitters
- Locates splitters in the system
- Tests and grades splitter performance
- Measures cable length up to 1,500 feet
- Wiremaps up to 12 coax locations
- Measures overall network quality, measured in dB
- Fast testing using multiple wiremapping remotes
- Quickly discover coax system layout configuration to save time
- All testing in one unit: Discovery, Quality and Condition
- Clear concise measurement display for easy understanding of capability of each run
- Test for poor quality cables and splitters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.