» 1 in 5 Output PSB
Preferred Power Products P3 P3PC-5
1 in 5 Output Power Distribution Board
The P3PC-5 multiple output power distribution module converts one (1) power limited DC voltage input into five (5) power limited outputs.
Each output can be used for a variety of access control devices which include Mag locks, electric strikes, magnetic door holders, etc. Outputs switch together and will operate in both fail-safe and fail-secure modes. Activation is achieved through normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form “C” dry output relay will enable HVAC shutdown, elevator recall or can be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
Features / Specifications
- Five (5) individual power limited outputs.
- Individual LED’s indicate presence of power at each output.
- NFPA72 compliant.
- 12VDC or 24VDC operation.
- Class 2 outputs.
- Current limit is 2.5Amps @ 12VDC or 24VDC per output
- Power and input trigger LED’s
- Interfaces with most DC power supplies
- Fire alarm panel or access control system trigger input
- Power fail supervision relay (Form “C” contact rated 1AMP @ 28VDC/115VAC)
- Board dimensions: 5.125” (L) x 3.375” (W) x .875 ’ (H)
- Lifetime warranty
NOTE: All installations to be performed by a qualified personal in accordance with NEC and local codes
1. Connect the DC of the power supply to the terminals marked [- DC input +] carefully observing polarity.
2. Connect door strikes (fail-secure) positive to terminals marked [1 thru 5 Pos. (+) DC Output (Alarm)] and negative to [NEG. 1’ thru ‘NEG. 5].
3. Connect door holders (fail-safe) positive to terminals marked [6 thru 10 Pos. (+) DC Output (Stand-by)] and negative to [NEG. 1’ thru NEG. 5].
4. To trigger the P3PC-5 from a FACP, connect signaling circuit of FACP to inputs marked [NEG. (-)] and [POS. (+)] input. Polarity is shown in alarm condition. Put wires coming to each terminal on different sides of the screw.
5. To trigger the P3PC-5 using a supervised dry contact, connect the 2.2K Ohm resistor in series for a N.C. trigger input or parallel for N.O. trigger input.
6. Connect the auxiliary devices that are to be triggered by the P3PC-5 to the terminals marked [N.O. & C] for normally open outputs and terminals marked N.C. & C for normally closed output. NOTE: This relay will energize when the P3PC-5 is triggered.
7. Connect trouble reporting device to the terminals marked [Power Fail]. Connect to the N.O. & C for normally open or [N.C.& C] for normally closed output. NOTE: This relay will switch when power is lost to the P3PC-5.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.